Photobucket

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Can we trust the New Testament as a historical document?

One of the teenagers in my church who is in college saw me last night and said, "hey pastor, I have to tell you about this conversation I had about religion."

In one of her college classes she got into a conversation with a guy about the bible. He rejected the bible becasue it was written by men. After talking to her I decided to try to answer his crticisms of the bible and hopefully help chrsitians who face the same kinds of arguments.

First I want to point people to the following article:


Can we trust the New Testament as a historical document?


Second I want to point people to my response. I recored a message in which I try to answer the critic.


Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home