Photobucket

Friday, November 7, 2008

It's Friday!













Friday night is finally here! I wanted to take a few minutes and let the readers know what new thins to be looking for. I will be working this weekend on finishing and posting the following things on the blog.


1. The pre sermon on Head Coverings: I posted a few days ago an article dealing with the subject of head coverings and informing people of the, Those Head Coverings blog. Last Sunday I preached part 4 of the sermons dealing with he subject. Before I post that sermon I want to record a message giving some final thoughts that I think people need to hear before listening to the last sermon. I hope to record and post that tonight. For those who would like to listen to the sermons in the series, you can find them at this link:


Head Coverings




2. The Deadly Disease. I will try to record part 4 of the series, Deadly Disease.
In this series I am teaching on the subject of false teachers and heresy. I think it is a very helpful series. You can listen to what I have taught so far by following this link:

Disease

I hope to have both messages recorded soon and posted here and at www.sermonaudio.com/vbc


If you are looking for a place to attend church this weekend. We invite you to attend Victory Baptist Church. We are located about 20 minutes south of Abilene, TX in the small town of Ovalo, TX. Sunday School is at 10:00am and morning worship is at 11:00am. Sunday evening service is at 6:00pm. For more information or directions call me at 325-695-8202


Please check back here for new post and new audio messages to be posted soon. Have a great weekend.
Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home