Photobucket

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Losing my religion





















Kirby: FIRK Church: Losing my religion

Today, I invite you to consider becoming a member of the Fundamental Institution of Religious Kirb, also known as the FIRKs. It's a new faith. In fact, I just started it five minutes ago.
I'm not the only one doing this. New religions are popping up all the time. Most are knock-offs of existing faiths, splinter groups, or variations on a theme. It's hard to come up with something completely different.

You probably have a lot of questions about FIRKism. I do, too. Like most fledgling faiths, we're still figuring things out. Some stuff we already know. ...


CLICK HERE to Read Entire Article




Audio Commentary




Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home