Photobucket

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Christless Christianity

Hello, just got back from a vacation...as I travelled around from airport to airport I started reading a new book by Dr Michael Horton (of Whitehorse Inn fame) called "Christless Christianity." Let me tell you, this is a good one to get and read!

Here is a quote to get your tastebuds moving...I may post more as I read it.

"The challenge before us a Christian witnesses is whether we will offer Jesus Christ as the key to fulfilling our narcissistic preoccupation or as the Redeemer who liberates us from its guilt and power. Does Christ come to boost our ego or to crucify our ego and raise us up as new creatures with our identity in him? (p. 33).




Bookmark and Share
> posted by Jim Leavenworth at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home