Photobucket

Monday, March 31, 2008

A CHALLENGE AND SOME RESCOURCES

I want to challenge all home school parents and students.

Parents have your children work on a detailed research paper on Islam.

Students: Work hard to create the best research paper you can on Islam. Work to show the differences between Islam and Christianity.

Offer a well researched criticism of Islam.

To many times we have low expectations for our children and we do not challenge them. If any students are willing to do the work please send me your paper and I may post some of your work on the blog.

I have been searching for some resources on Islam and I found the following web page:

Islamic History




I also found a DVD that could be a big help in doing research:















You can read about the DVD and order it at this link:

DVD
Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home