Photobucket

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Is Charismatic Chaos Coming to Abilene, TX?

I just learned of a conference that is coming to Abilene, TX and I am a little concerned.

Here is the information

Engaging the Prophetic Conference April 10 - 12, 2008 Guest Speakers:

Rick Joyner & Steve Thompson(MorningStar Fellowship Church and Ministries)

Jack Deere (Senior Pastor of Wellspring Church)

Sessions: Thursday, April 10 & Friday, April 11 @ 7:00 PM, Saturday, April 12 @ 10:00 AM & 1:30 PM
Location: Beltway Park Baptist Church, 4009 Beltway South, 325.692.6540

My concern at this Time is with the speaker, Rick Joyner.

If you do a Google search you will find some very negative things written about the man and his ministry.

One example of this is his connection with the false prophecy that an earthquake and other disasters (including terrorist attacks) would ravage Southern California within nine months.
This was prophesied in 1997! and of course did not come to pass.

You can read about this prophecy and other issues in an article published in Charisma Magazine. This is amazing because Charisma Magazine is a charismatic publication and even they are somewhat cautious about Rick Joyner. You can read the article at this link: Joyner

I am trying to gather the best research I can about Rick Joyner so I can study it and try to find the truth about him and his ministry.
If anyone would like to help in this endeavour please send any information you can find to
tsrk30@sbcglobal.net

I need primary sources and links to actual documentation. The conference is scheduled to begin 10 April 2008. That means I have lest than 10 days to find the information, study the information, and write some articles. If the research clearly shows that Rick Joyner is teaching false prophecies and heresies, I will contact Beltway Park Baptist Church and warn them. I will also publish articles on this blog of the best research I can gather.

More to Come.....
Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack at

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beltway agrees with Joyner

August 16, 2011 at 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home