Photobucket

Sunday, June 15, 2008

A GREAT WORSHIP ALBUM

Take me past the outer courts

Into the Holy Place
Past the brazen altar
Lord I want to see your face
Pass me by the crowds of people
And the Priests who sing your praise
I hunger and thirst for your righteousness
But it's only found in one place


Chorus:
Take me into the holy of holies
Take me in by the blood of the lamb
Take me into the holy of holies
Take the coal, touch my lips, here I am

Those amazing lyrics come from the song, Take Me In by the Band Kutless. The song can be found on the great CD, Strong Tower















Here are the lyrics for the title track, Strong Tower

When I wander through the desert
And I'm longing for my home
All my dreams have gone astray
When I'm stranded in the valley
And I'm tired and all alone
It seems like I've lost my way
I go runnign to Your moutain
Where your mercy sets me free

(chorus)
You are my strong tower
Shelter over me
Beautiful and mighty
Everlasting King
You are my strong tower
Fortress when I'm weak
Your name is true and holy
And Your face is all I seek

In the middle of my darkness
In the nidst of all my fear
You're my refuge and my hope
When the storm of life is raging
And the thunder's all I hear
You speak softly to my soul


You can purchase the CD at this link:
Tower


Here is the video for Strong Tower


Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack at

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great song!!

June 16, 2008 at 7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home