Photobucket

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Greatest Album Of All Time!

Anyone who is a music fan has that one favorite Album of all time. This is the album that you listen to over and over again and you never get tired of it. This is the album you would choose if you were going to be placed on a deserted island and you could only take one CD. This is the album that you know every single word and every beat. For me and my oldest daughter, "Never Take Friendship Personal" by Anberlin is such an album.














We listen to the CD all the time and we know every word. In fact my daughter has certain quotes from the lyrics hung up all over her room. Never Take Friendship Personal is just an amazing CD. If it is possible to play a CD too many times then it is going to happen with this one.

Here are some of our favorite lyrics from the CD:

Song:
Never Take Friendship Personal

Lyric:
Tell me something more than what you try
The greatest tragedy is not your death
but a life without reason
That your life had no purpose.

Song: Paperthin hymn
Lyric:
A sleepless night becomes
bitter oblivion
These thoughts run through my head
Over and over
Complaints of violins become my only friends
August evenings bring solemn warnings
to remember to kiss
the ones you love goodnight
You never know what temporal days may bring
So laugh, love, live free and sing
When life is in dischord, Praise Ye The Lord


Here is one of my daughters favorite lyrics:

Song:
The Symphony of blase

Are there no shadows where you are?
I can see everything as day
Problems that you try to hide away
are pushing me aside
Could the winter calm come twice?
Because your heart seems so cold tonight
Thirst for substance somehow isn't right
It's killing me inside!

There are many more I could share I may do so in a different post.

Here is the great video for the incredible song,

"Paperthin Hymn"



Here is the video for the song
"The Unwinding Cable Car"

It is from their latest CD "Cities"





Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home