Photobucket

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Other Blogs To Read

There are millions of blogs to choose from but actually finding one you may be interested can be hard. So I want to mention two blogs that may be worth your time.

Worldview: This was the first blog I ever created and as of today I have had 18040 people visit the blog. The purpose of the blog is simply to report about what is going on in the world. I don't offer much of an opinion but I do provide a lot of information and cover stories that may not be covered elsewhere.

Here is the link:
Worldview

American Car: This is a brand new blog , in fact they have had only 141 people visit so far. I am not much into cars but it is always interesting to see a new blog be created and then watch how it changes and develops over time. When you visit make sure you take a few minutes and leave a comment. I remember when I fist started blogging and how excited I got when someone took the time to leave a comment.

Here is the link:
Cars
Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home