Photobucket

Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Deadly Disease Of Heresy












Last Sunday night I preached a sermon called, The Disease Of Heresy. When I was done I realized that this is an important topic, and one in which much more could be said. I decided that I would spend the week in my devotional time studying the topic. So each time I sat down at my desk to study I turned on the microphone and recorded my time of study. I had no prepared notes just my bible and the text I wanted to look at for that time of study. I think the messages will be helpful to many. Here is the original sermon and all the devotional studies as well. Please leave comments letting me know what you are learning or just share your own thoughts on the topic.
















Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home