Photobucket

Friday, November 7, 2008

A Response To The 10 Indictments

One of the most popular sermons on the Internet right now is, 10 Indictments Against the Modern Church in America by Paul Washer. It is truly an amazing sermon that should convict all who hear it! However, when I listened to the sermon the thought that came to my mind was this, many will have their emotions stirred but how many will have their lives changed? I believe God is the one who must change the life and I pray God will work mightily through the sermon. I recorded a message challenging people to put the sermon into practice and not just get excited about it.

You can listen to my sermon here:


Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home