Photobucket

Friday, January 2, 2009

CCM’s Album of the Year

Chrisitan Music Central has relesed their top albbums of 2008 list. The album of 2008 is:

Brooke Fraser
Albertine
Sony/BMG














The album was actually realesed in 2007 but everyone is still calling Albertine the album of 2008. It is truly an amzing album and I have listned to it about a 1,000 times.

Let me share some of this wonderful album with everyone:
The phrase that best describes this album is this:

HAUNTINGLY BEAUTIFUL



Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack at

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely Beautiful. I'm going to download this cd too.. I like when you review the music on your site. That is something I always look fwd to when I come on.

January 3, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home