Photobucket

Sunday, April 5, 2009

ANGELS & DEMONS - In Theaters 5/15/09

Months before the Da Vinci Code was released I began to tell my congregation to get ready for what was coming. The book was released and the rest is history! Many people to this day believe many of the claims found in the Da Vinci Code and sadly most Christians were not equipped to answer the claims. I told the people of my congregation to read the book and research the claims. Tonight I am once again trying to prepare people. In just over a month Angels and Demons opens in theaters all over America. This movie is based on a novel written by Dan Brown. Yes, the same author of the Da Vinci Code.



Here is the trailer:






I challenge everyone to read the novel before the movie opens and begin preparing yourself.

You can find the book a this link: Book

Many readers recommend people buy the Illustrated Edition.

Let's be prepared to give an answer. I will see the movie open night and will post a review here at the Preaching Today blog.

Have a great week
Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home