Photobucket

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

CHRISTIANITY 101

I just recieved the following e-mail:

Dear Friends,

Let me commend very warmly to you this e-book, "Christian Thumbnails," by my friend in Italy, Dr. Joseph Mizzi. He just finished writing it, and I, reading it. It is one of the finest books of its kind--an introduction to the basic doctrines of the Christian faith with a very discerning biblical orthodoxy. Particularly if you are relatively new to the Reformed faith and Reformed Baptist fellowship, it may help a great deal to read through this precious volume. Dr. Mizzi is eminently gifted to explain complex things simply and winsomely.



I am going tom be reading this book hopefully tonight and see if maybe therre is a way my church can use this. Here is a link for those who may be interested in reading it as well:

http://www.justforcatholics.org/ebook.htm
Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack at

1 Comments:

Blogger frank said...

The ebook Christian Thumbnails is excellent!!! It is packed full of scripture, well written and is very encouraging.

February 15, 2008 at 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home