Photobucket

Monday, February 18, 2008

MONDAY MORNING

Good morning,

I hope everyone had a great Lord's Day. At Victory Baptist Church I preached on Zechariah 14 last night. I want to post some links to commentaries on this chapter to give people an idea of the diffrent views.

Mattew Henry

John Calvin

John Macarthur

Here are three sermons Spurgeon preached from Zechariah 14

Light at Evening Time

Light at Evening Time The same title but a diffrent sermon

A Peal of Bells

As you read these commentaries and sermons please post your comments here.


Music, I love it but I refuse to argue with christians about it anymore. I have decied that the arguing about music has to be the biggest waste of time in the history of the world! Arguments just go in one big circle and nothing is ever accomplished. In-spite of all the arguing about it people still listen to music and need to be pointed to music that is not filled with filth and that attacks a chrisitan worldview. I will continue to mention music here from time to time but I felt a seprate blog needed to be created that is dedicated to music. The, "Music With A Message" blog has been created. I will be creating post throughout the day so please check the blog out and leave comments. I have a lot of work to do to make the blog look better. If you check it out let me know what you think about the design as it looks right now.
Here is the link: http://www.musicwith.blogspot.com/


Have a great day
Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home