Photobucket

Thursday, March 27, 2008

WHAT'S ON MY I-POD

















Hello everyone,

I have been very sick so I have listened to a lot of things on my I-pod. Here are some of my favorites and I would recommend everyone else take the time to listen.

What is in Your Hand: A sermon based on Exodus 4:1-5

You can download the sermon at this link:
Sermon

Banner of Truth Radio Broadcast

They have done a great series called, What the Church Believes:

It is a great series in which they teach from the Belgic Confession of Faith

You can find the series for download at this link:
Sermons


I will post more suggestions later. If you listen to any of these please let me know what you think.
Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home