Photobucket

Monday, April 14, 2008

IT IS OVER!

I am so glad the weekend is over! I had to work over night at my job and then preach both Sunday morning and Sunday evening. When it was all said and done I went about 35 hours without sleep! I cannot describe the feeling of trying to preach after being awake so many hours. It is a horrible feeling physically, your body wants to shut down. Mentally you are struggling to just communicate on a basic level, much less trying to expound a text of scripture! Spiritually, I was scared to death knowing I was going to be standing in the pulpit not as prepared as I should be and knowing that mentally I was not as alert as I should be. It is an awesome responsibility to stand before God's people and proclaim God's word. The day I find my self no longer fearful of the act of preaching God's word is the day I need to quit!


Remember I am still looking for people to suggest their favorite Reformed Baptist sermons from sermonaudio. Pick a Reformed Baptist Church on sermonaudio and listen to about 3-5 sermons and then choose another. If you find one that you love the teaching and you know that you are going to listen to it on a regular basis then send em the name and link. I want to create a list of the best Reformed Baptist teaching on sermonaudio.

Here is the link to the Reformed Baptist on sermonaudio

The devotional has 1 Kings 19:1-21 has the text for today. It is a good chapter to use the Chapter Summary Method of study on. I may post my study on the chapter later today.

I hope everyone has a great day and please feel free to contact me anytime:

tsrk30@sbcglobal.net

325-695-8202
Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home