Photobucket

Saturday, May 17, 2008

FREE ONLINE EDUCATION
















Have you ever thought about attending Yale University? Maybe you wanted to go to UC Berkley or some other elite school. Thanks to today's technology you can now attend classes at some of the top notch universities for free! I-Tunes has created what they are calling, "I-Tune University" or I-Tunes U for short. You pick the school, find the course you are interested in and you can download the lectures to your I-Pod or listen online using I-Tunes.

For example I currently have the following on my I-Pod

Courses from UC Berkley

HISTORY 106B: THE ROMAN EMPIRE

A history of Rome from Augustus to Constantine

Philosophy 185

Courses from Villanova

Augustinian

A course studying the Life of Augustine

University of Arizona
Modern History of the Middle East


I can download all the lectures for the classes and all for free!


It is amazing how many things are available today to help us lean and increase our knowledge. What is sad is that most people will ignore these resources and use their I-Pod for other things.


To download these classes and more you need to do the following:

Download I-Tunes: Here is the link:
I-Tunes


Once you have I-Tunes installed on your computer open it and go to the I-Tunes store

Look for I-TUNES U and click. You will see a list of Universities. Find the one you are interested in and click. Then browse the different courses. One you find the one you like you can subscribe to it and download all the lectures for your I-Pod or you can listen on your computer and no I-Pod is necessary, just double click the lecture you want to hear and it will begin to play and it will not download to your computer.
Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home