Photobucket

Friday, May 9, 2008

MANNA FOR TODAY

It is Friday and I hope everyone has a great weekend.


The Scriptures:

Acts 25:13-21
Psalm 103:1-2, 11-12, 19-20
John 21:15-19


The Commentary

Acts 25
Matthew Henry

Psalm 103
Spurgeon

John 21
Gill

Research
In Acts 25 the following people are mentioned:
King Agrippa
Bernice
Festus

Read the following aticles about each person:
To read about King Agrippa you need to study:
Herod

Bernice

Festus


Sermon:
Christ Restoring Love in Examining Peter's Love



I am still looking for feedback on the Manna for Today post. If you are finding them helpful please let me know. If you know that you will not really use them please let me know that as well.

You can post your comments here on the blog or e-mail me at tsrk30@sbcglobal.net
Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home