Photobucket

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

STORMY NIGHT

Hello everyone,

It was about 6:00pm tonight when the tornado sirens went off on Dyess AFB, TX.
The security police were driving up and down the housing area instructing people to stay in place and to take shelter immediately. This of course was going to make it impossible for me to get to church. Since I am the Pastor I had to begin calling people and cancel services. I hate that we were unable to have services but I am glad that the storm has passed and it seems there was no damage. Tonight we were going to study the life of King Zechariah. You can read about his life in 2 Kings 15:8-12.

Since we were unable to have services tonight I want to challenge all the members of Victory Baptist Church and all other readers to do a little study on your own.
There are 30 men in the bible who have the name Zechariah. Take the time to find each one in the bible and write down just a simple sentence explaining who they are. Let me know what you discover in your study.

Have a great night
Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home