Photobucket

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Today Is The Day To Rebel!

Many people including my self, have been waiting for today! In fact, I have been waiting for this day since 2006! So, what is so important about today? This is the day that Lecrae's new CD comes out!














If you have never hear Lecrae's music then you are not really living :)

You need to stop reading this post and get to your local CD store and buy this album today!

Actually you don't have to even leave your house or sign off your computer:

The album can be purchased from I-Tunes at this link: Rebel


The album is also available through EMusic at this link:
Rebel


I will try to post some thoughts about the album soon.

For now you can read a review of the album at this link:
Rebel


Buy the album and turn up the volume! REBEL IS FINALLY HERE!
Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack at

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So far, awesome!
(also, I'm new to emusic, and its great. DRM free songs, free trial, I get songs for 30 cents each, not 99 cents, and all songs automatically go into itunes and sync with ipods or any other music player/device. Nice. I'm impressed.)

I've only heard the first two songs so far on the Rebel album. Musically, I'm amazed. It's good stuff. Lyrically, I will listen closely to the album and might post some more comments about them in the near future.

Thanks Trevor for the heads up!
(I'm signed up for 50 free dwnlds!)

October 4, 2008 at 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home