Photobucket

Thursday, December 18, 2008

BEST OF 2008

It is December 18, 2008. The year is quickly coming to an end. As Christians we live in the world and we are all impacted by it to some degree. I believe as Christians we should engage the culture and not hide from it. Over the next few weeks I will be posting list of what was big in 2008. Here are some of the categories I am going to work on:

Best Movies of 2008

Best Albums of 2008

Best Books of 2008

Top News Stories of 2008

Top Religious News Stories of 2008.


I may add other categories over the next few days. I need your help in making this work. Submit your best of list! You can post your list in the comment section for this post or e-mail them to me. Teenagers, I want to know what you think as well!

So let the discussion begin!
Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home