Photobucket

Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Gift Of Prophecy Today

I have been teaching on the Spiritual Gifts at Victory Baptist Church. One major point I keep repeating is this, the gifts people claim to have today do not match what we see happening in the bible. Take the Gift of Prophecy, what do we see today. Here are some examples:





Wow, that sounds really bad! However, this "prophet" claims God told him this:





This Prophet said... well, I have no idea what he is talking about!






But before you get to excited about the wonderful things that are going to happen in 2009 we have yet another prophecy:




But wait this Prophet has good news for 2009




This Prophet has even better news!



More good news







But wait, GOD spoke to someone else and the news is not so good:



But God has spoken to someone else:








I will add more videos later but as I was putting this together God spoke to me and told me that all of these so called prophets are liars and that he speaks through his bible alone today. Yes, that was sarcastic. However, it should make you realize this. If we claim God is speaking outside of his bible today you open the door for anyone to claim God spoke to them, and look at what happens!
Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home