Photobucket

Friday, April 4, 2008

MORE CHARISMATIC CHAOS

April 10-12, 2008 Beltway Park Baptist Church in Abilene, TX is holding the:

Engaging the Prophetic Confrence:

The Speakers for the cofrence are:

Jack Deere

Rick Joyner

Steve Thompson

I have posted two articles about Rick Joyner

Today I want to point people to a video that features Steve Thompson.
I want to remind people as you watch the video do the following:

Take note of all the claims.

What evidence or sources are given so the claims can be verified?

I would love to hear what others think about the video. You can post your comments here or e-mail them to me at: tsrk30@sbcglobal.net


Here is the link to the video:
Steve

Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home