Photobucket

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday Thoughts

We have slowed down a little on posting new things and I hope to get back into my posting something on a more frequent basis. I want to thank the people who have visited the blog and who are checking back each day. We will continue to work to improve this blog and hopefully to make it worth your time to visit.

I want to share some things I studied in a devotional I use.


The Christian life is often described as a walk. The bible tells us how are are to walk, consider:

Walk Worthy: Ephesians 4:1

Walk not as the Gentiles: Ephesians 4:17

Walk in Love: Ephesians 5:2

Walk as the Children of Light: Ephesians 5:8

Walk Circumspectly: Ephesians 5:15

There is much to think about and to study. If you take the time to read these passages and study them please share your thoughts here on the blog or e-mail me at
tsrk30@sbcglobal.net

Have a great night
Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home