Photobucket

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Does God Have Sperm?
















I apologize for the blunt title but I am at a lost of words. I just listened to a sermon and I am still trying to figure out what I should write. The sermon was preached at North Side Baptist Church which is located in Abilene, TX. The sermon was preached on December 14, 2008. The title of the sermon was, What's So Special About Jesus #2. You can find the sermon at this link:

Sermon

I have listened to sermons from this church for years and I have gotten very close to declaring that this church is heretical and people should leave it! That is very serious charge so I have been very careful and have been quiet. Today however, I can no longer remain silent. I am sick and tired of Churches preaching complete garbage from pulpits and no one seems to care!

I am simply going to post the comments from the sermon and I will try to post more when I can figure out what to say!

The comments occured at the 14:30 mark of the sermon:
"And that is what the virgin birth was all about, to take a human father out of the way. So the very seed of God, the very sperm of God could be impregnated into Mary’s womb, and when that seed of God produced life in Mary’s womb that blood that flowed in the veins of Jesus was literally the very blood of God."



I am left speechless...
Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home